Sunday 19 February 2012

A new day, a new blog

Well I've been reading blogs for a while now, enjoying what others have put out there into the world. I thought it was about time I started to record what I am creating and to challenge myself to learn something new.

I have lots of projects lined up, some finished, some to do, and some actually complete, ready to add to this new blog shortly . . . hopefully.
I will also complete tutorials on different techniques and projects, as I do them, or learn them myself.
I will also do product reviews as I'm using the products on projects, and not just haul reviews.

I welcome comments, suggestions,questions, but please make them clean and kind.

(First recommendation - check out new products and demos showing techniques, by searching on You tube for CHA 2012)

 As on Amy Tan's T-shirt at CHA 2012 -
"Be Kind. Be crafty."






No comments:

Post a Comment