Monday 20 February 2012

Learning to blog is a challenge!

Hi People,
Learning to blog is more challenging than I thought, but I'm sure I'll get there in the end!

At the moment I'm attempting to research and teach myself to improve my blog with banners, links and flashing icons. Something I did a bit of years ago when I was in high school, but unfortunately my brain has decided to dump this information.

I would welcome any suggestions :)


The first projects I will be uploading will be, my very first ATCs, including a new challenge I will be completing tomorrow. Its a swap through UKS (UK scrappers) make 5 ATCs and swap, so you receive 5 different back. I will also be completing a matchbox shrine, which is another swap on UKS.

Lastly I will be completing a You tube video regarding alerted ATG guns (scotch's tape dispenser). Which I am really looking forward to as I have actually finished the project ready. Although this may be completed more towards the end of the week depending on how much time I have left.

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment