Thursday, 15 March 2012

And a wow match box recieved!

Hello people!

This is a follow up post to my previous match box shrine post.

So please find the pictures of the match box I received from the swap. My requested theme was; Steampunk/gothic/grunge/Tim Holtz style.

I think you’ll will think it’s as great as I do.

 It was created by the lovely lady at this blog so check it out.

Keep your eyes peeled as I will probably be up dating this shortly with some more lovely creativeness.

Happy crafting!

Thursday, 8 March 2012

Match box Shrine challenge

Hello again bloggers. Hope you are all well!

So please find below the pictures of my contribution to the match box shrine swap.
My theme from my swappie was "Halloween but NO SPIDERS please"

The paper inside is a free printable. ( )
The skull is a ice cube mould with melted embossing power poured in. The wing is cut with a sizzix die from an old drinks can. The webbed material is a old scrap of sinamay from my millinery ( hat making).

I covered the match box in old copy paper which was inked and embossed with Tim Holtz embossing folder, I can't remember which one, Halloween themed. The front of the box I cut out to look like a coffin (spooky!) Then I put perspex underneth.
Hope you'll like, comments are welcome.
I'll have a you tube video up, as soon as I can figure out how to edit a video with no softwear!
Happy crafting!

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

More ATC's and monthly challenge

Well bloggers here are some more ATC’s, including those made for the UKS anything goes monthly swap.

The monthly swap works by making 5 ATC’s and then you get 5 different ATC’s back.

So here are two other ATC’s I made.

This is a old piece of packing material with Tim Holts stamps and tags, then coloured in with Pro markers.

This was an attempt of using a mask as well.

Below are pictures of how I did my 5 ATC's for the swap.

Most of my ATC's are recycled materials. This is the packing box from my ATG gun.

I first inked my cards with distress inks by inking my none stick mat with the inks and spraying with water and then placing each of the cards into the ink and also used glimmer mist. Between layers of inking I dryed them with my heat gun. If you catch the ink right on the card you can catch the droplets.

These are the end product. Stamped with black swirls in background. Then stamping with versa ink I stamped the three words and embossed with white embossing powder.
 The ATCs I recieved back are below;

Aren't they lovely. Thank you to the ladies who swapped.

Happy Crafting!