Wednesday 7 March 2012

More ATC's and monthly challenge


Well bloggers here are some more ATC’s, including those made for the UKS anything goes monthly swap.

The monthly swap works by making 5 ATC’s and then you get 5 different ATC’s back.

So here are two other ATC’s I made.

This is a old piece of packing material with Tim Holts stamps and tags, then coloured in with Pro markers.

This was an attempt of using a mask as well.

Below are pictures of how I did my 5 ATC's for the swap.

Most of my ATC's are recycled materials. This is the packing box from my ATG gun.


I first inked my cards with distress inks by inking my none stick mat with the inks and spraying with water and then placing each of the cards into the ink and also used glimmer mist. Between layers of inking I dryed them with my heat gun. If you catch the ink right on the card you can catch the droplets.


These are the end product. Stamped with black swirls in background. Then stamping with versa ink I stamped the three words and embossed with white embossing powder.
 The ATCs I recieved back are below;

Aren't they lovely. Thank you to the ladies who swapped.

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. I love your ATCs. didn't get one of yours back but I did get other lovely ones. Glad you liked yours.

    ReplyDelete